* Blair meets PM, Fayyad in effort to engage sides Israeli official says Jerusalem wants to see resumption of peace talks, "diplomatic work going on behind the scenes."
* Iran vows to stick to nuclear 'path' Iran declared on Monday it will not be swayed from its nuclear "path" by sanctions, a week before talks with world powers that are increasingly seen as a last chance for diplomacy in its showdown with the West.
* Hundreds embark on Palm Sunday pilgrimage to Jerusalem Prayers and processions mark holiday in Holy Land
* Jordan Arabs Attack Anti-Zionist Jews The anti-Zionist Neturei Karta found out Friday what can happen when it joins Arabs against Israel.
* Video: Hamas Urges Women to Blow Themselves Up A Hamas legislator gave a fiery speech, urging women to blow themselves up for the sake of Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa mosque.
* Fatah claims PFLP-GC plan to assassinate Abbas Officials say Syria and Iran behind alleged PFLP-GC plot to eliminate Palestinian Authority president.
* Descendants of grand mufti want to build peace center at razed Jerusalem hotel Descendants of Haj Amin al-Husseini, who led terror attacks on Jews and collaborated with the Nazis, seek to keep site of old Shepherd's Hotel from being used to house settlers
* Khairat Shater, the candidate who wasn’t supposed to run Not only Israel but Egyptian liberals, too, are wary of the Islamist bidding unexpectedly to be president
* IDF gives settlers 24 hours to evacuate Hebron house According to eviction order, settlers have until Tuesday afternoon to evacuate the house on their own will.
* Tombstone of Hitler’s parents removed in Austria An anonymous relative of the Nazi dictator has relinquished her rights to the burial plot, which had served as a pilgrimage site for right-wing extremists