* NGO that wants Palestinian refugees let into Israel is barred from Ramallah for being Israeli Zochrot, a radical Israeli NGO that advocates the Òright of returnÓ of Palestinian refugees to the State of Israel, has been forced to cancel a workshop in Ramallah.
* Organizers fear Palestinian Land Day protests could turn violent Organizers of international protest marches scheduled for Friday to mark Land Day have expressed concern that the demonstrations could get out of control.
* Turkey's Erdogan arrives in Iran to discuss nuclear standoff with West Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan arrived in Tehran Wednesday for a two-day visit, to discuss nuclear policy and regional politics.
* Jordan to Allow Global March to Jerusalem Jordanian authorities confirmed on Tuesday that they will permit a planned Global March to Jerusalem in the Jordan Valley on Friday.
* Abbas to ask Arab nations for urgent aid Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas will ask Arab countries for urgent financial aid for the Palestinians during the upcoming Arab summit in Iraq.
* '69% of Israelis favor US-Israeli strike on Iran' Sixty-nine percent of Israelis are in favor of cooperation between Israeli and the US in a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
* Super-Earths 'in the billions' There could be many billions of planets not much bigger than Earth circling faint stars in our galaxy, says an international team of astronomers.
* Army chief cancels IDF-wide Passover vacation Chief of Staff Benny Gantz has ordered all IDF units to cancel their traditional Passover breaks so that they can operate in full capacity over the upcoming holdiay.
* Baghdad hopes Arab League summit stakes its place in changing Middle East It's a sweet irony for Iraq that the main organizer of this weekend's Arab League summit, an annual gathering of Middle Eastern potentates and diplomats, isn't even Arab.
* Iran voices support for UN-sponsored Syria peace plan Iran backs a UN-sponsored peace plan for Syria that calls for the withdrawal of troops that are crushing an uprising.