* 'It May Be Too Late to Attack Iran after the Summer' The constant chatter about a possible Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear site may end by the summer.
* EU pushes Arab plan for regime change in Syria EU leaders have urged the UN Security Council (UNSC) to adopt an Arab League plan for getting rid of Syrian leader Bashar Assad.
* IAF commander: Israel's aerial superiority is in danger Israel Air Force chief Ido Nehushtan said Sunday that Israel's aerial superiority in the Middle East is in danger.
* US to Deploy Commando "Mother Ship" in Middle East According to the Washington Post the Pentagon is rushing to deploy a large floating base to serve as a "mother ship" for commando teams to the Middle East.
* Eurozone unemployment hits new record Unemployment in the eurozone hit a record high at the end of last year, the Eurostat agency has said.
* Why Are the Chinese Buying Record Quantities of Gold? This month, the Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department reported that China imported 102,779 kilograms of gold from Hong Kong in November.
* PLO blames Israel for failure of Amman talks Palestinian leaders blamed Israel for the failure of exploratory talks aimed at resuming peace negotiations.
* Russia slams UN Syria draft resolution A top Russian diplomat has assailed a Western-Arab draft U.N. resolution on Syria as pushing the country on the "path to civil war."
* UN resolution could spur Syria civil war, Russia warns The Western-Arab drive to adopt a UN resolution on Syria is a "path to civil war", Russian deputy foreign minister Gennady Gatilov has warned.
* 'Egypt's military considering early power transfer' Egypt's military rulers in the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF) are considering handing control of the country to civilian authorities earlier than planned.