* Ahmadinejad: Israel's attempts to 'Judaize' Jerusalem will bring about its end Israeli attempts to "Judaize" Jerusalem will bring about its end, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said.
* Pentagon: US Navy will remain in Gulf The Pentagon on Tuesday answered an Iranian warning to keep US aircraft carriers out of the Persian Gulf.
* Israeli-Palestinian talks end without breakthrough No breakthroughs emerged Tuesday from the first meeting between Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in more than a year.
* Santorum on Israel: Let It Attack Iran Rick Santorum, who won a virtual tie with Mitt Romney in Tuesday's Republican party caucus vote in Iowa.
* Surprise Navy Drill at Haifa Port as Iran Ends War Games The IDF staged a surprise drill at its base at the port of Haifa as Iran completed ten days of "war games" that included a threat on Israel.
* Egypt's MB reaches out to rivals as it leads voting The Islamist Muslim Brotherhood was edging on Wednesday towards a dominant role in Egypt's first free parliament in decades.
* Iran Panics as Currency Sinks on US Sanctions New U.S. sanctions dealt Iran a potentially lethal economic blow this week even before they took effect.
* Community Stands Up to Missionary Mailings As part of a Christian missionary campaign, hundreds of thousands of Jewish homes have recently received blue pamphlets that contain missionary material.
* Planned Parenthood's Annual Report: Got $487.4M in Tax Money, Did 329,445 Abortions According to its latest annual report, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) received $487.4 million in tax dollars over a twelve-month period and performed 329,455 abortions.
* In Post-Gaddafi Libya, Freedom is Messy—and Getting Messier Four fighters were reportedly killed and five wounded in the clash ignited by the attempts of a Misrata-based militia to free a comrade.