* EU diplomats: 'Jewish state' is becoming too Jewish EU countries have raised a red flag on Israel's treatment of its Arab minority in a complaint.
* Federal judge: Iran shares responsibility for 9/11 terror attacks In an historic hearing in the federal courthouse in Manhattan on Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge George Daniels said he planned to issue a ruling in the coming days declaring that Iran shares in the responsibility for the 9/11 terror attacks.
* Cradle of Arab Spring celebrates first anniversary Tens of thousands of people packed a provincial town square to celebrate the first anniversary on Saturday of Tunisia's democratic revolution.
* Egyptian Army Beats Demonstrators, Kills Two Video shot Saturday shows Egyptian soldiers administering savage beatings to protesters in Tahrir Square.
* Israeli military announces new unit for long-range strikes srael's military plans to form a long-range strike command.
* David Cameron says the UK is a Christian country In a speech in Oxford on the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, the prime minister called for a revival of traditional Christian values to counter Britain's "moral collapse".
* Arab League may ask UN Security Council to adopt Syria peace plan Arab states may ask the UN Security Council to endorse their peace .
* Iraq sends delegation to Syria for crisis talks Iraq has sent a delegation to meet Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government and his opponents.
* Panetta becomes first defense chief to visit Libya United States Defense Secretary Leon Panetta arrived in Tripoli Saturday, taking advantage of the ouster of Muammar Gaddafi.
* New treaty in force when 9 countries have ratified The first draft of a new treaty meant to tighten economic governance in eurozone countries was circulated Friday.