* Thousands Answer "Amen" at the Priestly Blessing in Jerusalem Arutz Sheva brings you video and photos of the annual priestly blessing at the Western Wall.
* Israelis, Palestinians ready for historic prisoner swap Israel is preparing to release 477 Palestinian security prisoners in order to secure the freedom of captive soldier Gilad Shalit following a landmark deal with Hamas.
* Libya oil fields face guerrilla war threat Pro-Gaddafi fighters may resort to hit-and-run guerilla attacks against Libyan politicians, foreign workers and oil installations in the remote southwestern Fezzan district if they are driven from their last bastions.
* UN chief Ban sends Iran plot case to Security Council Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon passes correspondence from US, Iran and Saudi Arabia to Security Council, declines to comment on sanctions.
* Kenya sends troops into Somalia to hit al-Shabab Kenya's foreign minister has told the BBC his country has sent troops into neighbouring Somalia to target the Islamist militant group al-Shabab.
* Rabbi: Next Time, Just Shoot to Kill Terrorists should be given the death penalty, whether formally or quietly, says former chief IDF rabbi.
* Arab League to Debate Suspending Syria Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies want Syria suspended from the Arab League as unrest in the country spirals towards civil war.
* Tensions Flare as G.I.’s Take Fire Out of Pakistan American and Afghan soldiers near the border with Pakistan have faced a sharply increased volume of rocket fire from Pakistani territory.
* EU treaty change needed to impose decisions on states The outgoing head of the European Central Bank (ECB) has called for a change to the European Union treaty to allow for the outside imposition of economic policy on a member state.
* At Turkish resort, Arabs fill Israeli rooms While upheavals in the Middle East have increased Turkey's popularity as a holiday destination for Arabs, Israeli tourists have vanished.