* 'US to hand fighter helicopters to Turkish army' US Ambassador to Turkey Francis Ricciardone said on Friday that the US will give three Super Cobra helicopters to Turkey.
* Temple Mount: Plenty to see for all 3 religions A Jewish tour guide and a Muslim tour guide meet on the Temple Mount and talk about Christianity.
* Khamenei rejects two states, calls Israel 'cancerous' Iran's supreme leader rejected the Palestinians' UN statehood bid on Saturday.
* Hamas: 'Resistance' against Israel is only option left for Palestinians Hamas leader Khaled Meshal told an international conference in Iran on Saturday that "resistance" was the only option left for the Palestinians.
* Palestinian official: Mideast Quartet envoy Tony Blair 'useless' A senior aide to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Saturday said that former British premier and current Mideast Quartet representative Tony Blair was "useless."
* Officer: Syrian defectors target security police More than 10,000 soldiers have deserted the Syrian army and defectors are attacking security police.
* UN panel holds first meeting on Palestinian statehood bid A UN Security Council panel on admitting new members to the United Nations met on Friday for the first time.
* Tehran to host Intifada conference Hundreds of Iranian and foreign politicians are due to participate in an international conference in support of the Palestinian Intifada in Tehran.
* The making of a shofar Expert shofar maker Aharon Shternberg shows us how it's done – from the ram's horns as nature made them to the synagogue floor.
* Dangerous al-Qaida propagandist eliminated The killing of senior al-Qaida propagandist Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen represents a significant blow to the organization's indoctrination capabilities.