* Mass anti-Israel protests held in Cairo, Tehran Two of the largest cities in the Middle East are hosting mass anti-Israel rallies Friday.
* Nato joins attack on Gaddafi bastion The aircraft took off from RAF Marham in Norfolk on a long-range strike mission on Thursday night.
* Abuja attack: Car bomb hits Nigeria UN building At least 18 people have been killed in an apparent suicide car bombing at the United Nations headquarters in the Nigerian capital, Abuja.
* Leftists' Million Man Demos to Follow Egyptians' Inside Israel, leftists are planning a million man protest against the government.
* Ahmadinejad: Palestinian statehood only 'first step' The creation of a universally-recognized Palestinian state would be just a first step towards wiping out Israel.
* Egyptian Parliamentarians Want Eilat In the wake of recent reports of a joint Israeli-Jordanian plan to link the Red Sea on the Israeli side and the Dead Sea on the Jordanian Side, parliamentarians in Egypt are agitating for the nation's caretaker.
* Jews, the Temple Mount, and 'Missing' Police Protocol For years, activists have claimed that police are discriminating against Jews on the Temple Mount.
* China expanding its nuclear stockpile China is expanding its nuclear forces with a new multiwarhead mobile missile and keeps its strategic stockpiles in deep underground bunkers.
* Astronomers discover planet made of diamond The new planet is far denser than any other known so far and consists largely of carbon.
* This Week in History: The 1929 Hebron Massacre In mid-August 1929, tensions between Jews and Arabs in British Mandate Palestine were growing.