* IDF intel chief: Iran intervening in Egyptian elections Head of IDF Intelligence Maj.-Gen. Aviv Kochavi warned of Iranian intervention in Egyptian elections.
* Shades of Bollywood: Temple Yields Treasure It wasn't Indiana Jones but an Indian lawyer concerned about the security of donations to the 16th-century Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum, India, prompted the discovery of a 22 billion dollar treasure.
* Pentagon Concerned Over Iran, Hizbullah in Latin America Iran and its proxy Hizbullah continue to expand their influence and presence in South America.
* Young Israeli Arabs Meet PA Arabs to Plot End of Jewish State Arab youths with Israeli citizenship met in the Arab city of Ramallah with Arabs from the Palestinian Authority in order to plan steps for advancing the idea of an Arab "right of return.".
* Saudis to NATO: Expect a Mideast nuke race Saudi Arabia has warned NATO of a nuclear arms race in the Gulf.
* Palestinians Will Use the UN to Launch Third Intifada The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs issued today a report entitled "What Are the Palestinians Planning after September?"
* IAF bombs Global Jihad cell preparing Gaza rocket launch Two Palestinians were killed on Tuesday after the Israeli Air Force (IAF) bombed a Global Jihad terror cell.
* French Flotilla Boat Eludes Greek Blockade, but Turns Back A small French pleasure boat carrying eight passengers eluded the Greek blockade on sailing to Gaza.
* Obama Cannot Perform Miracles in Mideast, says Knesset Speaker "Even U.S. President Barack Obama cannot perform miracles in the Middle East," Knesset Speaker Reuven Rivlin told outgoing U.S. ambassador James Cunningham.
* Israel's MI chief: Iran and Hezbollah actively helping Syria squash demonstrations Iran and Hezbollah are actively assisting Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime in cracking down on anti-government demonstrations.