* Muslim Brotherhood Creates Super-Coalition Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood has created a coalition of 17 parties, including liberal and secular groups, to form a common platform ahead of legislative elections.
* Afghanistan: Deadly attack on Logar hospital A deadly car bomb has hit a hospital in Afghanistan's eastern Logar province, with women, children and elderly among the casualties.
* Iran's supreme leader accuses US of terrorism Iran's supreme leader on Saturday accused the United States of supporting terrorism.
* Assad journal: Syria crisis over A day after 15 protestors were shot to death by Syrian security forces, Damascus is signaling that the crisis in the country is over.
* New York Allows Same-Sex Marriage, Becoming Largest State to Pass Law Lawmakers voted late Friday to legalize same-sex marriage, making New York the largest state where gay and lesbian couples will be able to wed.
* EU leaders call US bluff on 1967 borders in Israel EU countries have called on the US to get behind an initiative to revive Middle East peace talks based on a format disliked by Israel.
* EU's Ashton: With its changing neighborhood, now is the time for Israel to move The leaders of the European Union are nonetheless putting time and energy into getting the ball rolling again on the Israeli-Palestinian front.
* First Temple period archeological site unveiled in J'lem A large complex of ruins from the First Temple period called the Ophel City Walls Site was inaugurated on Tuesday in the Walls Around Jerusalem National Park.
* Ahmadinejad accuses US of profiting from 9/11, Holocaust The attacks of September 11, 2001 are questionable and the United States is benefiting from them.
* US issues stern warning to Gaza flotilla activists The US State Department on Friday warned activists planning to break Israel's blockade of Gaza.