* Min. Edelstein Asks Apple to Remove Anti-Israel App Israeli officials were up in arms Tuesday after Apple cleared for release into the iPhone App Store an application that encourages violent uprising against Israel.
* Online Game: Let's See What Happens if Israel Concedes Territory A new online game outlines the dangers that would occur if Israel withdraws from Judea and Samaria.
* Blair: Iran must not be allowed to develop nuke program Iran must not be allowed to develop its nuclear program, Quartet envoy Tony Blair said Tuesday.
* US takes on illegal Israeli kiosk workers United States authorities have decided to take a stand against the popular phenomenon of foreigners, mostly Israelis.
* Syrian foreign minister condemns extended EU sanctions Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem has attacked the European Union for extending sanctions against his country.
* West begins preparing for Syria regime collapse On June 18, Western governments began to warn their nationals of an impending collapse in Syria.
* Barack Obama and Pentagon split on Afghanistan pullout US president set to reject military advice by withdrawing more troops from Afghanistan.
* Europe's ATV space freighter burns up Europe's space freighter has destroyed itself over the South Pacific.
* PA Claims Israel Steals Gas in Exploration of Gaza Waters The Palestinian Authority is claiming that authorization by the Israeli government for the Noble Gas firm to explore the waters off the coast of Gaza for potential natural gas fields constitutes "theft."
* Profile: Ban Ki-moon He was re-elected for a second term by the UN General Assembly, unopposed and unanimously, on 21 June 2011, with effect from 1 January 2012.