* Netanyahu: Israel needs to be at forefront of cyber warfare Israel should be a global cyber-power, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Thursday during a conference on cyber warfare at Tel Aviv University.
* US Secret War on Yemen-Based Al Qaeda in Arabian Peninsula The United States is taking advantage of a power vacuum in Yemen to bomb Al Qaeda terrorist bases.
* Blair calls for elected European leader Former prime minister Tony Blair on Thursday warned the European Union that it must elect a leader or face being left behind by the world's emerging economies.
* Iran: Israel and U.S. are trying to provoke a regional war Iran blames Israel and the U.S. for trying to provoke a military conflict in the region.
* New US-Russia arms race? Battle lines grow over missile defense Moscow's previously troubled relations with NATO have improved greatly over the past two years.
* Syria crisis: Refugee surge to Turkey 'as troops mass' Growing numbers of Syrians are escaping over the border into Turkey ahead of a feared government assault on the northern town of Jisr al-Shughour.
* Rich, Famous and Powerful Converge at Bilderberg Dominique Strauss-Kahn, naturally, isn't attending this year, and his likely successor Christine Lagarde is in China.
* The Coming Single World Currency Wow, what confusion in the markets, eh? One day the Dow Industrials are up 100 points or so, the next day it’s down sharply.
* EU softens Syria resolution in bid for UN support EU countries have indicated there will be no military action in Syria and called for protesters not to attack security forces.
* US calls Iran enrichment plan 'brazen' defiance Iran's announcement that it plans to triple its production capacity of higher-grade uranium is a "brazen" example of Tehran's defiance of international obligations.