* Thousands march on Israeli consulate in Alexandria In the Mediterranean city of Alexandria, Egypt's second largest city, thousands marched to the Israeli consulate after dawn prayers.
* 'Son of Hamas' Denounced as a Phony Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim terrorist who now supports Israel, has accused former Shin Bet agent Mosab Hasan Yousef, author of "Son of Hamas," of duping his Western audience.
* Israel's Security Forces Deploy For Nakba Events Public Security Minister Yitzhack Aharonovitch said Thursday some Muslim's would be denied access to the Temple Mount on Friday.
* Russia Stonewalling UN Syria Report Russia is working to suppress a United Nations report that says Iran has been breaking a UN arms embargo by shipping weapons to Syria.
* Pakistan bombings: Taliban admits Shabqadar attacks Twin bomb attacks on a paramilitary force academy in north-west Pakistan have killed 80 people, police say.
* Christians seek U.S. intervention as violence increases in post-Mubarak Egypt Egypt's Christian minority has asked for international protection amid renewed Islamic attacks.
* Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Leader to Run for President A senior Muslim Brotherhood leader has announced plans to run for president of Egypt.
* Thousands rally for Egypt unity after church attacks housands of people rallied in Cairo's Tahrir Square on Friday calling for national unity.
* U.S. Congress members to Turkey's Erdogan: Stop Gaza flotilla Members of the U.S. Congress issued a letter to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday in which they urge Turkey's premier to stop the departure of another flotilla to the Gaza Strip.
* Members states reluctant to let Brussels get a look in on border controls EU interior ministers meeting in Brussels to discuss the contentious issue of making it easier to re-institute national border controls have given the cold shoulder to the idea of the European Commission having ultimate control over border decisions.