* Mashaal: Palestinians' common enemy is Israel Palestinian factions sign unity accord in Cairo; Abbas says Israel used Fatah-Hamas division as an excuse to avoid peace.
* 'Fatah-Hamas unity a blow to peace, victory for terrorism' The signing of the Hamas Fatah unity deal in Cairo is a setback for peace and an advancement for terror, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told reporters in London.
* White House split over release of gruesome pictures of Bin Laden's mangled corpse The White House was today split on whether to release the gruesome pictures of Bin Laden's corpse.
* Yesha Leaders Write UN, 'Bible Records Israel as Jewish Land' A letter to United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon from Yesha Leaders explains that the Bible, the Quran, and international agreements document Israel as being the Land of the Jewish People.
* Advisor to Abbas: Hamas Has No Need to Recognize Israel An aide to Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, who is set to sign a unity pact with Hamas on Wednesday, says the terrorist organization does not have to recognize Israel.
* J'lem imam: Obama will soon hang An imam from the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem vowed to take revenge over "the western dogs" for killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Pakistan on Sunday.
* Syrian tanks deploy in town; hundreds detained Syrian tanks and armored vehicles deployed around the town of Rastan on Wednesday.
* Israeli Company Sees Future In Floating Solar Panels Israel's Solaris Synergy is one of the companies to see a future in floating solar panels.
* EU wins new powers at UN, transforming global body EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy will now be able to address the United Nations no differently from US President Barack Obama.
* 'Israel told US: Don't sell arms to certain Arab states' Israel said it was worried about Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia's "quantitative and qualitative military build-up" and by the potential risk this could pose to the IDF.