* Fatah and Hamas agree to historic Palestinian reconciliation deal Rival groups will form interim government and then move toward setting a date for a general election, four years after their government collapsed when Hamas overran the Gaza Strip.
* PA Carries out Ahmadinejad's Threat and Wipes Israel Off Map The Palestinian Authority has carried out Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's threat to "wipe Israel off the map" and literally has done so by displaying maps of "Palestine" covering all of Israel at the same time its leaders talk about "two states for two people."
* Tehran squirms as crackdown by ally Syria creates global uproar Iranian officials and state-run media for as long as they could have turned a blind eye to the weeks-long unrest in Syria.
* Syria sanctions could include suspension of EU aid programs Syria is facing suspension of EU aid worth €130 million and a freeze on €1.3 billion in European investment funds.
* Explosion hits Egypt gas pipeline carrying gas to Israel Egyptian security source blames blast on armed gang; second attack in the past month on terminal located 50 kilometers from Israel border.
* Syria unrest could destabilize Lebanon Tension between Alawites and Sunnis may spill over to Lebanon, where Syrian remains the most influential external player.
* PM asks Foreign Ministry, Navy to stop new flotilla Netanyahu meets with Security Cabinet, tells Foreign Ministry to continue efforts to stop IHH ships headed for Gaza.
* Syrian Soldiers Deploy in Damascus Suburb Syrian President Bashar Assad's soldiers entered Douma to prevent a march on the capital.
* Christian Group Seeks to Convert, Move to Yesha Hundreds of American Christian converts to Judaism could, if a plan works out, move to Israel, serve in the IDF, and take up residence in Samaria.
* US Plans Security Shuffle US President Barack Obama plans to shuffle his his nation's defense and intelligence bosses.