* Israel to Turkey: Help us thwart upcoming Gaza flotilla Israel contacted Turkey concerning a Gaza aid flotilla planned for May of this year. Prophetic Prospective
* Libya: Nato must do more, say France and UK Nato must do more to destroy heavy weaponry used by Muammar Gaddafi's forces in Libya, the French and British foreign ministers have said. Prophetic Prospective
* Japan: Nuclear crisis raised to Chernobyl level Japanese authorities have raised the severity rating of their nuclear crisis to the highest level, seven.
* Space exploration remains priority for Russia, Medvedev Space exploration remains a priority for Russia, President Dmitry Medvedev has said, as the country marks the 50th anniversary of the first human space flight by cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin.
* Syria: 'Dozens injured' in Baniyas as arrests continue Dozens of people have been injured in clashes with security forces in the Syrian port of Baniyas, where 13 people were killed on Sunday, residents say.
* Are these the nails used to crucify Jesus? Journalist Simcha Jacobovici believes that the nails discovered in a Jerusalem cave are revolutionary in their implications regarding the birth of Christianity.
* UN report: Palestinian Authority is paving the way to statehood Marked progress in six areas of Palestinian governance has paved the way for a functioning state. Prophetic Prospective
* Anti-Jewish cartoons emerge after Goldstone retraction Judge Richard Goldstone's now-notorious Washington Post mea culpa, retracting several findings of his United Nations-sponsored inquiry into Operation Cast Lead, has ignited new flames of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories in the Arab world.
* Settler council: Netanyahu's West Bank pullout plan radiates panic The Yesha Council of Settlers reacted angrily Tuesday to a Haaretz report detailing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's plan for a West Bank withdrawal. Prophetic Prospective
* Iran says 'Americans and Zionists' behind Syrian protests Iran considers the anti-government demonstrations taking place across Syria which have seen at least 300 protesters killed part of a plot by the West to undermine a "resistance".