* Warning: Hamas plans to abduct Israelis Hamas is planning to kidnap Israeli citizens from within the state's territory.
* Japan: Quake prompts Fukushima evacuation Workers at the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant were evacuated after a fresh earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1.
* Iron Dome successfully intercepts Gaza rocket for first time The Iron Dome missile defense system on Thursday successfully intercepted for the first time a Grad rocket.
* 60% of Egyptians support peace with Israel Some 60% of Egyptians support the peace treaty with Israel.
* Bahrain, Syria and Yemen 'playing with fire'A Hungarian junior minister speaking in the name of EU foreign relations chief Catherine Ashton has said that Bahrain, Syria and Yemen should beware of Libya-type military intervention.
* Merkel: Unilateral recognition of Palestinian state may not push peace forward German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took advantage of their meeting on Thursday.
* EU: situation in Ivory Coast 'moving from bad to worse' The humanitarian situation in the Ivory Coast is "moving from bad to worse", the European Commission has said.
* Peres: Negev attack shows Gaza turned into terror state President Shimon Peres on Thursday responded to the terrorist attack on a bus in the Negev.
* IHH to send 'Marmara' back to Gaza in June IHH President Bulent Yildrim said on Thursday that his organization and the Mavi Marmara ship would participate in an upcoming flotilla to Gaza.
* Gulf states to maintain presence in Bahrain 'as long as is needed' The Gulf Cooperation Council plans to maintain its military force in Bahrain indefinitely.