* Muslim Brotherhood advocates Egyptian modesty police Call adds to concerns among liberals that the country is going Islamic after attacks on Muslim mystic tombs, Christians.
* The Obama doctrine: Making the Middle East safe for jihadists President Obama is presiding over the end of American dominance in the Middle East.
* Facebook Intifada Campaign Exploits Fallen Soldiers' Site The "Third Intifada" incitement campaign on Facebook now exploits the page for fallen soldiers, including a vow to “kill all Israelis” - despite Facebook’s official policy that forbids incitement to violence.
* Israel weapons exports top $7.3b in 2010 Exports expected to tie with 2009's all-time high, but officials caution that harder times are ahead.
* Saudis challenge Iran in Bahrain having lost faith in US leadership Saudi Arabia, which has deployed thousands of troops in neighboring Bahrain, has lost faith with US strategy in the Gulf.
* Israel to Become a Religious State in 19 Years Professor Arnon Sofer, chair of Geo-strategy at the University of Haifa, has published a report predicting a religious majority in Israel by 2030.
* France set to evacuate EU expats in Ivory Coast The French army has taken control of Abidjan airport and begun herding expats into protected areas in anticipation of a bloody battle for control of the Ivorian capital.
* Petraeus Says Quran Burning Endangers War Effort The Quran burning by a Florida church, which sparked three days of deadly rioting in Afghanistan, poses new dangers for the US-led war effort against the Taliban.
* US pastor says he will put Mohammed on trial next Despite clear evidence that his actions have led to multiple murders and widespread violence in the Middle East, controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones has vowed to step up his provocative campaign against Islam.
* Ahmadinejad: Arab world conflicts will lead to collapse of Zionist regime He added that the Arab states should be careful not to rely on the United States and its allies, "as their ultimate aim is to save" Israel.