* Libya confirms resignation of FM, now in Britain The Libyan government has conceded that Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa has resigned but says the regime still enjoys the support of his people. Prophetic Prospective
* Gates: Libyans will remove Gaddafi, not the US Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi will likely be removed from power over time by his own people, as a result of political and economic measures. Prophetic Prospective
* Netanyahu is 3rd on YouTube World View Series A Wednesday interview with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu appears on the YouTube World View series, based on questions from viewers around the world. Prophetic Prospective
* China white paper highlights US military 'competition' China says the United States is increasing its military presence in the Asia-Pacific region, which is becoming more "volatile". Prophetic Prospective
* India census: population goes up to 1.21bn India's population has grown by 181 million people over the past decade to 1.21bn, according to the 2011 census.
* Young Israelis moving much farther to the right politically Young Israelis are moving much further to the right politically, according to a survey to be released Thursday.
* Radioactivity 10,000 times standard at Japan plant Officials with the company that operates Japan's tsunami-stricken nuclear plant say radioactive contamination in groundwater underneath a reactor has been measured at 10,000 times the government health standard.
* Colombia Won't Recognize PA as a Country Colombia has not joined the parade of Latin American nations that have recognized the Palestinian Authority as a sovereign country over the past year.
* Assad establishes panel to look into abolishing Syria's emergency laws State-run television says the Syrian president has ordered that a legal committee be set up to study the possibility of abolishing the country's hated emergency laws. Prophetic Prospective