* American Warplane Crashes in Libya as Ground Fighting Continues Ground fighting raged in Libya on Tuesday and an American fighter jet crashed overnight in the first known setback for the international coalition attacking forces loyal to Col. Muammar el-Qaddaf.
* Will Israel pick up tab for assault on Libya? Israel, wisely, has largely kept quiet about the international military intervention in Libya.
* Obama's third war: Risking civilian lives for the New World Order On CNN’s “Reliable Sources” show on Sunday, host Howard Kurtz asked: “One major question about the assault on Libya, what happened to the media’s skepticism?”
* During Gates's Visit, Russian Defense Minister Calls for Immediate Cease-Fire In a stinging rebuke of U.S. policy in Libya, the Russian defense minister accused the U.S.-led coalition of killing Libyan civilians through errant air strikes.
* Libya: Museveni, Mugabe and Zuma condemn air strikes The leaders of several African countries, including Uganda, South Africa and Zimbabwe, have condemned the air strikes on Libya.
* Iran's IRGC attacks anti-Assad protesters in Syria Iran's elite military units have been deployed to attack protesters of the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.
* French PM: Palestinian state must be created in 2011 The Israeli-Palestinian peace process should not be forgotten even while there is unrest taking place in Arab countries.
* Turkey group plans new Gaza flotilla with at least 15 ships Israel will launch a public campaign on Tuesday against a plan by the Turkish organization IHH and several left-wing European groups to send a flotilla to the Gaza Strip.
* Italy presses for Nato command of Libya war Wary of immigrants fleeing Libya and potential retaliation from Gaddafi, Italy is calling on its allies to bring the airstrikes.
* Judge orders use of Islamic law in Tampa lawsuit over mosque leadership The question of what law applies in any Florida courtroom usually comes down to two choices: federal or state.