* PM: 'We have to confront the axis of terror' Netanyahu says seized arms ship "Victoria" justifies naval blockade on Gaza; cargo includes shells made in Israel, sold to Iran in 1970s.
* IAEA Chief Heads to Japan to Assess Nuclear Crisis The head of the IAEA says he will travel to Japan to gather firsthand information about the crisis at an earthquake-damaged nuclear power plant.
* Rebels battle to hold city under Gadhafi siege Libyan rebels battled to hold a strategic eastern city against a punishing offensive by forces loyal to Moammar Gadhafi on Wednesday, voicing anger and frustration at the West for not coming to their aid.
* UN's Ban calls for immediate ceasefire in Libya Ban Ki-moon "gravely concerned" over signs of forthcoming gov't assault on Benghazi; US, UK, France urge UNSC to approve Libyan no-fly zone.
* Iranian plane departs Turkey after forced landing Aircraft continues on to Syria; authorities forced landing on suspicious cargo; Ankara says "nothing illegal" found on plane.
* Jihadi Cosmo To Give Beauty Tips, Bombing Advice Single Islamic Girl Seeking Harem Good Looks and Slick Bombing Techniques.
* Former UK air chief wary of Libya air strikes Lord Stirrup, a former British air chief, has warned that the UK and France need a clear objective on what to do with Colonel Gaddafi before launching air strikes on Libya.
* Israel’s shadow war against Iran The seizure of the 'Victoria' cargo ship is just another chapter in the larger covert war that Israel is waging against Iran.
* Anger over Japan nuclear exodus The governor of the region at the centre of Japan's nuclear crisis has criticised official handling of the evacuation of the area around the stricken Fukushima Daiichi power plant.
* Abbas: I won't seek re-election in next Palestinian polls Palestinian president says he is willing to travel to Gaza to promote reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas and form a united government.