* Huge blast at Japan nuclear power plant A powerful explosion has hit a nuclear power station in north-eastern Japan which was badly damaged in Friday's devastating earthquake and tsunami.
* Japan Pushes to Rescue Survivors as Quake Toll Rises Japan on Saturday mobilized a nationwide rescue effort to pluck survivors from collapsed buildings.
* Arab Terrorists Murder Family in Samaria; 3 Children Flee Alive Arab terrorists executed their own ”price tag” policy for the elimination and relaxation of security checkpoints and murdered five people.
* Netanyahu: Incitement led to murder of children Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is accusing the Palestinians of creating an atmosphere of incitement that led to the brutal killing of five family members in a West Bank community.
* Arab League to officially request UN impose no-fly zone on Libya Two diplomats say the Arab League has agreed to ask the UN Security Council to impose a no-fly zone over Libya.
* EU fear of north African migrants 'overblown' Concerned about the "massive migration movements" from Libya, EU leaders on Friday (11 March) called for extra staff and money.
* Japan plagued by aftershocks -- 27 of them magnitude 6 or greater Since Friday's 8.9 quake, Japan has experienced more than 154 aftershocks of magnitude 5 or greater, and 27 of magnitude 6 or greater.
* Saudis: If Dollars Won't Work, Bullets Will Saudi police officers opened fire on a protest march in one of its eastern provinces on Thursday, wounding three according to witnesses and a Saudi official.
* Gadhafi solidifies control over one-third of Libya Muammar Gadhafi's regime drove out pockets of rebel fighters who were keeping a tenuous hold around oil facilities.
* No repeat of Chernobyl disaster for Japan, experts say Pictures of mist above the plant suggest only small amounts of radiation expelled as part of measures to ensure its stability.