* Protests in Libya, Bahrain and Yemen as unrest sweeps Arab world Inspired by revolts that have toppled Arab rulers in Tunisia and Egypt, protesters in Bahrain, Libya and Yemen have taken to the streets to demand the resignations of their own heads of state.
* Israel: Iranian Warships in Med are a 'Serious Provocation' Israel is "closely monitoring" Iranian plans to deploy warships in the Mediterranean Sea.
* Iranian Lawmakers Call for Opposition Leaders' Execution In the wake of rising protests Iranian lawmakers have called for the execution of two opposition leaders for incitement.
* Syria considering construction of new nuclear plant Syria is considering building its first nuclear power plant by 2020 to meet rapidly growing electricity demand.
* Gaddafi to Arab 'Refugees': March on Israel Libyan dictator Muammer Gaddafi has called for a mass Arab march on Israel, in an attempt to force Israel into accepting Arab demands.
* EU's Ashton Pressing for 'Peace' Talks European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said on Tuesday that the international community still sought to achieve a peace deal and a Palestinian Authority state by September.
* Education minister: Kids to tour Hebron Education Minister Gideon Sa'ar has announced a plan by which schoolchildren will tour Hebron and visit the holy site of the Cave of Patriarchs, located there.
* The Voice of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood This man is a word machine, a one-man talk show that leaves no subject unexamined.
* 'Iranian nuclear facility recovered quickly from Stuxnet' In an underground chamber near the Iranian city of Natanz, a network of surveillance cameras offers the outside world a rare glimpse into Iran's largest nuclear facility.
* New Middle East at a Glance-Country by Country: Part II Arab countries throughout the Middle East and North Africa are experiencing unrest.
* Nasrallah: Hezbollah will conquer the Galilee Hezbollah leader says he is prepared for war with Israel, will avenge Mugniyeh's death; Nasrallah says Israel has lost its confidence due to Mideast turmoil.