* Muslim Brotherhood text reveals scope of radical creed On Tuesday, two Brotherhood representatives participated in an opposition delegation that met with Vice President Omar Suleiman for the first set of talks over implementing political reforms.
* Egypt protests: People's Assembly rally amid strikes Soldiers are guarding the People's Assembly building after a 16th consecutive day of protests.
* Janet Napolitano: US terror threat highest since 9/11 The threat of terrorism against the US homeland is in some aspects "at its most heightened state" since the 9/11 attacks, US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has said.
* Egypt regime warns of crackdown as revolt spreads Egypt's embattled regime warned of a military crackdown on Wednesday as massive protests demanding its overthrow spilled out across the country and deadly unrest flared in the remote south.
* 'Despite Egypt unrest, Arab world and Israel are unified on Iran' Israel and Arab states have a common interest in containing nuclear Iran and that has not been affected by protests in Egypt against President Hosni Mubarak.
* Jordan tribes break taboo by targeting queen Popular discontent in Jordan has taken a new turn with unprecedented public criticism of King Abdullah II's wife, Queen Rania, who stands accused of "corruption" by large tribes.
* The Geneva Accord of Cyberwarfare The international community should create a modern equivalent of the Geneva Convention to govern cyberwarfare, according to a joint report by United States and Russian experts.
* Catholics Remove 'Holocaust' from Bible The Catholic Church is planning the release of a new translation of the Bible in early March. The new version will change several words, among them the term "holocaust."
* Facebook page urges Gazans to topple Hamas government A Facebook page created by anonymous people is calling on Palestinians to take part in mass protest against Hamas in the Gaza Strip on Friday.
* Judea Tourism on Display at Intl. Expo Tourist attractions in Judea and Samaria were on display Wednesday at the international tourism exposition IMTM. The Tourist Minister stopped at booths advertising Judea, Binyamin, Samaria and the Hevron region.