* 'Day of departure' rally in Egypt Huge crowds are occupying the main square in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, to reinforce their demand for the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak.
* Netanyahu's Speech: Whither Egypt In an address to the Knesset Wednesday, PM calls for a reality check and sums up Israel's overriding concerns regarding the situation.
* Iran: Riots sign of Islamic awakening Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, says recent anti-government riots in Tunisia and Egypt are "a sign of the awakening of Islam inspired by the Islamic Revolution's victory in Iran."
* Why the Arab Democracy Wave is Unlikely to Reach Syria - Yet As all eyes in the Arab world are riveted by Egypt's democracy uprising, activists in countries such as Jordan, Yemen and Syria have begun organizing protests.
* Beware the Islamists The White House is calling for an "immediate" transition to democratic representation in Egypt.
* Hamas Stirring Up Violence in Egypt Hamas is attempting to increase the level of violence in Egyptian demonstrations.
* Anti, pro-Mubarak protests feared in J'lem As Egyptian uprising enters its 11th day, Israel fears riots may reach the center of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Egypt revolution reaching climax as EU summit opens Anti-Mubarak protesters plan to march on the presidential palace in Cairo after prayers on Friday.
* Top US officer cautions against cut to Egypt aid The US military's top officer on Friday cautioned against moves to cut off aid to Egypt due to the unrest against the government of President Hosni Mubarak.
* Netanyahu commits to promoting Arab construction in East Jerusalem Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the international community's Middle East envoy, Tony Blair, announced Friday a series of gestures that Israel will make to the Palestinians.