* Muslim Brotherhood's Message Same as Hamas: Kill Jews Many Western analysts agree that the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas are one and the same.
* Iran Sees 'New Egypt' as Part of Islamic Revolution Iran now is actively encouraging what it calls a "freedom seeking" movement in Egypt.
* Huge protests fan Egypt unrest Egyptian protesters are holding huge rallies in Cairo and other cities as they step up their efforts to force President Hosni Mubarak from power.
* Mubarak's Grip on Power Is Shaken Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians poured into Tahrir Square on Tuesday in scenes of jubilation and protest that cut across Egypt's entrenched lines of piety, class and ideology.
* Jordan's king sacks entire Cabinet amid street protests Jordan's King Abdullah II fired his government Tuesday in the wake of street protests and asked an ex-prime minister to form a new Cabinet.
* Turkey PM calls on Mubarak to listen to demands of his people Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said Tuesday that Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak should listen to the demands of his people.
* Ashton calls for dialogue between Mubarak and opposition EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton has called on Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to enter into a dialogue with the opposition.
* ElBaradei: 'Mubarak must resign to prevent bloodshed Egyptian reform activist Mohammed ElBaradei called on Tuesday for Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to resign in order to save lives.
* US orders personnel to leave Egypt amidst massive protests The State Department on Tuesday ordered non-essential US government personnel and their families to leave Egypt.
* Peres: Democracy Can Lead to Dictatorship The world needs to keep in mind the results of the democratic elections in Gaza that led to the takeover by Hamas.