* The Big Lie: '1967 Borders' is a Fallacy, Says Former Ambassador The term "1967 borders," the Arab world's mantra for the borders of a PA state, never existed, says former Ambassador to Canada Alan Baker.
* IDF Beefs Up Tanks in Gaza as Terrorists Improve Weapons The IDF is deploying the Trophy "Windbreaking" defense system on its tanks in the Gaza Belt.
* Hamas Shells Prompt Resolute Israeli Response The Israel Air Force's attack on seven Gaza targets last night was the strongest in the past two years.
* Iraqi Parliament Approves New Maliki Government The Iraq parliament has voted to approve the new government of Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki.
* US Census 2010: Population hits 308.7m but rise slows The US population has risen by almost 10% in the last 10 years to stand at 308.7 million, according to new data from the US Census Bureau.
* 'The economy, stupid' to dominate Hungary's EU agenda Budapest will in its time at the EU helm in 2011 seek to shepherd through EU financial governance laws.
* Internet rules to get go ahead by US regulators Controversial new rules affecting the running of the internet are expected to be approved by US regulators today.
* Report Ready on Israeli Sovereignty on the Temple Mount State Comptroller Michal Lindenstrauss has prepared a report on Israel's approach to Waqf excavations on the Temple Mount.
* Yad Vashem roll of Holocaust victims reaches 4 million Yad Vashem announced on Tuesday that it has identified two-thirds of the Jews murdered in the Holocaust, a total of 4 million names thus far.
* 'Koran etched in Saddam Hussein's blood found in Iraq' A Koran etched in the blood of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein has been hidden away in a vault in a Baghdad mosque for the past three years.