* After Decades of Decline, Total Number of Jews Grows After decades of steady decline, the total number of Jews in the world increased slightly in 2010.
* N Korea warns war drills take region to 'brink of war' A group of naval ships, led by a nuclear-powered US aircraft carrier, is heading to the Yellow Sea to take part in the drills.
* China, Russia quit dollar China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade.
* Erdogan: Turkey will not remain silent if Israel attacks Lebanon Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Thursday that Turkey would not remain silent if Israel attacked Lebanon or Gaza.
* PA Study: Terrorists Motivated by Ideology, not Suffering Contrary to popular belief, Palestinian Authority terrorists are motivated by religious and national ideology, not personal suffering.
* Why Turkey will emerge as leader of the Muslim world Turkey is not thought of as the Muslim country par excellence, but it is perhaps the most Muslim nation in the world.
* IRS to Jewish group: 'Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?' A Pennsylvania Jewish group that has claimed the Internal Revenue Service is targeting pro-Israel groups introduced in federal court today a letter from an IRS agent to another.
* Tony Blair and Christopher Hitchens to debate religion Mr Blair, a Catholic convert, will argue that faith is a force for good.
* Palestinian official: Western Wall not Jewish An official Palestinian report claiming that a key Jewish holy site - Jerusalem's Western Wall - has no religious significance to Jews evoked an angry response from Israelis.
* Putin proposes Russia-EU union Ahead of his two-day visit to Germany, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has projected a vision of a 'harmonious economic community stretching from Lisbon to Vladivostok'.