* New Terrorists Come From Within US The newest terrorists against America are potentially a bigger threat since they come from within.
* Catholic Cleric: Jesus Cancelled Biblical Chosen People The Creator’s promise in the Bible that the Promised Land belongs to the Jewish People is no longer valid.
* Ayalon: Vatican Synod is a forum for Arab propaganda Bishops demand that Israel accept UN resolutions calling for an end to "occupation" of Arab lands.
* Iraq parliament ordered to get back to work Iraq's Supreme Court has ordered the country's parliament back to work, more than seven months after inconclusive elections left Iraq in political limbo.
* IDF Rehearses for the Day Gen. Dayton's Forces Turn On It The IDF's Nachshon Battalion's recent training exercises have included simulated battles against Palestinian Authority security forces.
* Far-right parties oppose EU membership for Turkey Members said Turkey has no place in Europe and that citizens should be allowed to weigh in on the matter.
* Saudi prince: Israel is America's sewer in Mideast Riyadh's former ambassador to Washington accuses Obama Administration of "failing to curb brutal Israeli policy of collective punishment, arbitrary arrests and killings"
* Foreign Ministry drawing up options for Iran bomb threat Policy options considered for "day after" Iran gains nukes; official: Teheran with bomb would be disaster, but we must be prepared for it.
* Wikileaks reports could help halt Iran’s nuke drive Analysis: Israel hopes that reports exposing Teheran's involvement in Iraq will greatly firm up US determination to halt nuclear program.
* Jerusalem gets first grade national priority status New legislation gives capital benefits in housing, employment and education sectors.