* Settlers prepare for end of West Bank building freeze Settlers have hauled construction equipment into a settlement deep inside the West Bank in preparation for the end of the 10-month construction moratorium.
* Clinton meets Abbas in bid to save Middle East talks Mr Abbas has said talks will collapse unless Israel extends a moratorium on building in settlements in the West Bank.
* Arab League chief: No peace talks if Israel starts building Amr Moussa says Israel must extend West Bank building freeze on territory that Palestinians want as for future state.
* Islamic Movement: Israeli Arabs will reject peace achieved by current PA leaders Israeli Arabs will reject any future peace achieved under the current Palestinian Authority leadership.
* Syria criticizes IAEA for not censuring Israel State-owned newspaper says decision not to censure Israel over refusal to allow nuclear inspections was regretful.
* Hamas and Fatah agree to continue reconciliation talks After meeting in Damascus joint statement says two sides have reached an understanding on "the majority of points of difference."
* On the Secret Committee to Save the Euro, a Dangerous Divide Two months after Lehman Brothers collapsed in the fall of 2008, a small group of European leaders set up a secret task force.
* Obama okays Iraq's first post-Saddam fighter jets The administration of President Barack Obama has approved Iraq's request for the F-16 multi-role fighter.
* Turkey pledges support to Israeli Arabs' cause Thousands of people attended the Islamic Movement's annual rally in Umm al-Fahm Friday and were privy to a special message from Turkish President Abdullah Gul.
* Russian FM: I oppose unilateral sanctions against Iran Russia opposes unilateral sanctions against Iran.