* Christian Zionist 'Feast' to Draw Tens of Thousands to Jerusalem An annual Christian event during the week-long Sukkot holiday, which starts Friday night, is being promoted heavily.
* Security tightened in Jerusalem in the wake of rioting Security in Jerusalem was tightened on Thursday, in police measures taken following large riots on Tuesday that erupted after a Palestinian man was killed by an Israeli security guard.
* Bill Clinton: Russian immigrants 'obstacle to peace' Russian immigrants to Israel are one of the main obstacles to reaching a peace agreement with the Palestinians.
* Obama to warn UN of alternatives to Mideast peace U.S. President Barack Obama is due to speak at the United Nations' annual ministerial meeting in New York.
* Abbas hints at settlement compromise The Palestinian president has left the door open to continuing peace negotiations with Israel.
* Putin plays down talk of battle for Arctic resources He told an international conference in Moscow he was confident the region's resources could be exploited in a spirit of partnership.
* Netanyahu is a skilled killer, says Ahmadinejad Iranian president is interviewed by CNN's Larry King, says Iran has "no interest" in a nuclear bomb; calls Israel an "illegitimate, war-waging country."
* Europe seals deal on financial supervision MEPs have backed a package of EU legislative proposals on financial supervision.
* Fossils of new species of horned dinos found in Utah The creatures lived on the "lost continent" of Laramidia in the Late Cretaceous period, some 68 to 99 million years ago.
* EU must embrace up-and-coming Turkey, German FM says German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle has reiterated his support for Turkey's entry into the EU.