* Israel strikes Gaza tunnels following day of rocket and mortar fire Israeli aircraft bombed smuggling tunnels under the Gaza Strip's border with Egypt on Wednesday.
* Iran donates $25 million to Turkey's ruling party Iran has agreed to donate $25 million (£16 million) to Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP).
* IAF Attacks Gaza Terrorists after Israel Under Massive Attack Israeli Air Force bombed targets in Gaza Wednesday, killing at least one terrorist after a massive missile and mortar barrage on southern Israel.
* Turkey referendum called watershed victory for Islamic agenda Turkey's decision to change its secular constitution is being marked as a milestone in the nation's path toward Islam.
* PA: Jewish Worship 'Sin and Filth' at Western Wall The Palestinian Authority has publicly labeled Jewish worship at the Western Wall to be “sin and filth”.
* PA Legislator's New Math Updates Number of Virgins for 'Martyrs' Palestinian Authority Hamas legislative Speaker Ahmad Bahr has updated from 72 to 2.5 million the number of virgins waiting for "martyrs" upon their arrival "in the Garden of Eden."
* Van Rompuy accused of power grab over EU foreign policy Herman Van Rompuy, the EU president, has tried to sideline Baroness Ashton to seize control over key aspects of foreign policy.
* Gold prices touch another record high Gold prices touched a record high Tuesday after disappointing reports on Europe's economy.
* Syria arms 'institute' must be stopped, official says The international community should warn Damascus that a Syrian "institute" responsible for transferring weapons to Hizbullah and Hamas "will be demolished" if it continues arming terrorist organizations.
* EU powers: Iran seeks to intimidate UN Three European heavyweights accused Iran on Wednesday of trying to intimidate the UN's atomic watchdog by barring some of its nuclear inspectors.