* 'War talk is Zionist propaganda' Ahmadinejad's top adviser says no war currently on the horizon.
* France wants EU seat at Mideast peace talks France wants the European Union to have a seat at the table during next week's start of US-backed peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority in Washington.
* 190 antiaircraft missiles found in Sinai Egypt has prevented a shipment of antiaircraft missiles and explosives from entering Gaza.
* Israeli intel confirms Iran backing Shi'ite rebels in northern Yemen Israel has determined that Iran is acting to destabilize Yemen.
* Russian subs stalk Trident in echo of Cold War Russian submarines are hunting down British Vanguard boats in a return to Cold War tactics not seen for 25 years.
* Barack Obama 'to visit Jerusalem and Ramallah to press for peace' President Barack Obama will visit Jerusalem in coming months to press for a Middle East peace deal to be signed this year.
* The battle for Wikipedia: Palestinians counter Israeli editing group After a rightist group opened the first-ever Zionist editing group aimed at defending Israel on Wikipedia, a Palestinian organization plans to create its own Wikipedia editing program.
* Lebanese ruling party: Disarm militias Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri convened a meeting of the ruling party Saturday.
* Obama marks formal end of Iraq combat US President Barack Obama said Saturday that the end of combat operations in Iraq doesn't just reaffirm that country's sovereignty, but also makes good on one of his principle campaign pledges.
* Erekat rejects fortnightly meetings plan Palestinian Authority Chief Negotiator Saeb Erekat rejected Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's calls for fortnightly face-to-face meetings with PA President Mahmoud Abbas.