* Going on Offensive to Expose World Hypocrisy vs. Israel If you heard about an attack on a Palestinian refugee camp in which hundreds of civilians were killed, would you assume that the attack had been perpetrated by Israel?.
* Abbas seeks Arab backing to nix talks In a final thrust to persuade reluctant Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to enter direct talks with Israel, the EU coupled strong exhortations on Wednesday to Abbas to immediately begin them.
* Shiloh, Israel's Capital for 400 Years, Being Uncovered As Israel's enemies attempt to deny the nation's connection to its homeland, archaeologists keep digging at the facts.
* Iran sets major exercise; Ahmadinejad sees war by November Iran, warning of an imminent war, has been preparing for another major military exercise.
* House Republicans Giving Green Light for Israeli Strike on Iran Nearly one third of the Republican congressmen in the U.S. House of Representatives have introduced a resolution that would support Israel's right to use "all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear threats".
* Donkeys to protest Gay Pride Parade? Jerusalem Deputy Mayor Itzhak Pindrus (United Torah Judaism) has asked police to enable him to hold a donkey parade at the same time as the Gay Pride Parade scheduled for Thursday.
* Peres warns no direct talks will lead to 'storm' President Shimon Peres met with Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs Miguel Angel Moratinos Wednesday.
* Netanyahu: Israel's government will collapse if we extend settlement freeze Continuing the construction freeze in West Bank settlements after it expires on September 26 would be impossible politically.
* Karzai urges action against militants in Pakistan Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday urged his Western allies to destroy Islamist militant sanctuaries in neighbouring Pakistan after thousands of secret US files were leaked.
* Gruesome charges detailed against suspected Nazi The world's third most wanted Nazi suspect, who allegedly participated in the murder of more than 430,000 Jews at the Belzec death camp, was involved in the entire killing process.