* Half the Public Wants to See Holy Temple Rebuilt Half the Israeli public wants the Holy Temple (Beit HaMikdash) to be rebuilt. This is the main finding of a poll commissioned by the Knesset Television Channel and carried out by the Panels Institute.
* Why I like Tisha Be’Av Without it, Jews could forget essential things.
* Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran Recent media reports suggests Jerusalem has increased diplomatic efforts to persuade White House that credible military option needed.
* Ashton calls on Israel to open border crossings to Gaza On her second trip to the Middle East, EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton called on Israel to open border crossings to Gaza and fully lift the "unacceptable" blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory.
* Chris Patten urges bolder EU approach over Middle East conflict Former EU commissioner Chris Patten calls Gaza blockade an immoral failure and says bloc must be more independent
* Gov't Told: 2.5 Million Africans Waiting to Enter Israel Two and a half million Africans are on Egyptian soil, waiting for a chance to cross the border illegally into Israel, Interior Security Minister Yitzchak Aharonovich told fellow cabinet ministers Sunday.
* Geert Wilders Forming International Anti-Islam Alliance Dutch anti-Jihadi lawmaker Geert Wilders is forming an international alliance, hoping to ban Muslim immigration into Western countries.
* West believes Mubarak dying Washington Post reports US, European sources closely following Egyptian president's health, believe he has terminal cancer, with 12 – 18 months to live
* Netanyahu, Mubarak discuss 'conditions for peace' Leaders meet in Cairo after delay on Egypt's part, discuss 'terms necessary for two-state solution'
* MESS Report / Political tensions growing in Lebanon over Hariri tribunal If Hezbollah is found to be responsible for 2005 assassination of former Lebanon PM Rafik Hariri, Lebanon will face a grave political crisis.