* Netanyahu: Peace possible within year Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that Israel would not extend a construction moratorium in the West Bank past September.
* U.S. Tomahawk Missiles Deployed Near China Send Message If China's satellites and spies were working properly, there would have been a flood of unsettling intelligence flowing into the Beijing headquarters of the Chinese navy last week.
* 'Cairo, Amman worried about Iran nukes' Egypt and Jordan are growingly concerned with Teheran’s nuclear program.
* Lybian ship to sail for Gaza The Lybian Embassy in Greece announced that a ship carrying humanitarian aid from Lybia to Gaza is scheduled to set sail from Greece on Friday.
* High threat-level for Israelis abroad The National Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau issued a general advisory Thursday calling on all Israelis traveling abroad to increase alertness.
* US and Russia in Vienna spy swap The US and Russia have taken part in the biggest spy swap since the Cold War, in an exchange at Vienna airport.
* Fresh Iraq bombings hit Shia pilgrims in Baghdad At least five people have been killed by bombs targeting Shia pilgrims in Baghdad, Iraqi officials say.
* Yemen Steps Up War Against al-Qaeda Militants, Terrorism With its insurgencies and economic problems, the government of Yemen could only begrudge coexisting with elements of al-Qaeda in the country.
* Iran to U.S.: No talks until you clarify stance on Israel nukes Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday that the United States must make its position on Israel's nuclear strategy clear.
* Netanyahu: Israel a Stabilizing Force in Middle East - Video Contrary to what some believe, Israel is actually the greatest source of stability in today's Middle East.