* Netanyahu heads to Washington in effort to mend U.S. ties Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will fly to Washington on Monday evening to meet with President Barack Obama for the fifth time since the two leaders took office.
* Syria Warns Israel's Rift with Turkey 'Undermines Peace' Syrian President Bashar Assad came out four-square behind Turkey in its diplomatic crisis with Israel.
* Obama OKs arms sales to Arab League states on eve of Netanyahu visit The administration of President Barack Obama has approved military sales to three Arab League states in advance of his meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Islamic terrorism propaganda, global Jew-hatred and the world press Last month, students at a Southern California high school were caught playing a late-night on-campus game of tag called "Beat the Jew."
* Turning East, Turkey Asserts Economic Power For decades, Turkey has been told it was not ready to join the European Union — that it was too backward economically to qualify for membership in the now 27-nation club.
* Muslim Zionist Speaks Out in Bangladesh Shoaib Choudhury, a Muslim Zionist in Bangladesh, told IsraelNationalRadio's Yishai Fleisher last week, "Political Islam and hate speech are our biggest enemies."
* Biden urges Iraqis to make progress in forming government Vice President Biden left Iraq on Monday evening after a three-day trip in which he urged Iraqi officials to speed up the formation of the nation's new government.
* East African leaders urge UN to provide Somalia force East African leaders have renewed their calls to the UN to replace the beleaguered African Union (AU) peacekeeping mission in Somalia.
* Five EU foreign ministers to visit Gaza after Israel eases blockade The foreign ministers of France, Germany, Britain, Italy and Spain will visit Gaza following Israel's ease of the blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory.
* NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.