* Ahmadinejad: Flotilla raid step towards Israel's annihilation Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spoke before worshippers at the end of a prayer service at an Istanbul mosque on Monday.
* Russia, Turkey and Iran Meet, Posing Test for U.S. Diplomacy Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran convened at a security summit meeting in Istanbul on Tuesday.
* Ahmadinejad Stresses Need for New World Order Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday called for cooperation among world states to forge a new world order.
* Turkey's support of Hamas worries PA The Palestinian Authority is concerned about Turkey's increased support for Hamas.
* Israeli military: Turks sent to break Gaza siege were paid, armed Israel's military has determined that scores of Turkish Islamists were paid and trained by elements close to their government to battle Israeli soldiers in Ankara's effort to break the siege on the Gaza Strip.
* Muslim Murders Vatican Cleric in Turkey Contrary to earlier reports, it has now been confirmed that the Muslim who murdered a Vatican official in Turkey last week did so for religious reasons.
* EU agrees controversial peer review of national budgets EU finance ministers have reached broad agreement on a controversial plan to review each others' national budgets.
* 'We must break Gaza blockade' The Iranian parliament is interested in sending a humanitarian mission with aid to Gaza.
* Iran troops establish base inside northern Iraq Iran has sent troops into neighboring Iraq in search for Kurdish insurgents.
* Hamas prevents flotilla aid from entering Gaza More than a week after the Israeli navy forcibly intercepted a flotilla carrying humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip, the 10,000-ton cargo of the seven ships has yet to reach Palestinians.