* IDF forces met with pre-planned violence when attempting to board flotilla Early this morning (31 May), IDF naval forces intercepted six ships attempting to break the naval blockade of the Gaza Strip.
* Gaza flotilla participants created war atmosphere before confronting Israel Participants chanted Islamic battle cry invoking killing of Jews and called for Martyrdom.
* Report: Israel to deploy nuclear-armed submarines off Iran coast Sunday Times quotes IDF official saying the 3 German-made long range submarines will gather intelligence, act as deterrent and potentially land Mossad agents.
* New Video: Israel's Critical Security Needs In light of the upcoming Obama-Netanyahu meeting at the White House next week, the video below, presented by the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, details Israel's critical security needs and explains they are basic to any peace agreement that sees Israel's continued existence as a given.
* Flotilla Upstages Obama, Netanyahu on Way Home Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is leaving Canada to fly home to oversee the flotilla crisis, instead of flying to Washington to meet U.S. President Barack Obama.
* ECB ups bond purchases as Spain vows labor law The European Central Bank disclosed increased purchases of euro zone government bonds on Monday as Spain assured investors it would reform its rigid labor market even if employers and trade unions cannot agree.
* Istanbul rally: Israel will drown in blood Some 10,000 protestors hold demonstrations in Turkey's main cities following deadly IDF takeover of Gaza aid flotilla, call to close down 'Zionist embassy'
* Several Israeli Arab protesters arrested in mass rallies over Gaza flotilla deaths Israeli forces on high alert on Lebanon, Gaza and Syria borders; Hezbollah demands 'international punishment' of Israel.
* Can the EU survive Europe's crisis? Forged out of the ashes of World War II and the end of the Cold War, the European Union was meant to create peace and prosperity across the region.
* China aims to be become supercomputer superpower China is ramping up efforts to become the world's supercomputing superpower.