* In honor of Jerusalem Day, MKs get to dig into past Land of Israel Lobby members spend a day sifting through more than 2,000 years of history at the Temple Mount.
* N. Korea, Syria, Iran new axis of evil In Japan, FM says Pyongyang plotting to run arms to Hamas, Hizbullah.
* Medvedev: Include Hamas in talks In Turkey, Russian president says Gaza on brink of human tragedy.
* Fight for Jerusalem - fight for truth PM defends Jews' connection to capital on eve of Jerusalem Day.
* New air refueling system gives Israel capacity for strike on Iran Israel has developed the advanced air refueling systems that could facilitate a strike on Iran.
* EU wants member countries to co-ordinate budgets The European Commission wants EU countries to co-ordinate plans for national budgets in a move to strengthen financial co-operation.
* US President Obama backs Afghanistan's Taliban effort President Obama has backed Afghan efforts to "open the door" to Taliban militants who renounce violence and cut ties with the al-Qaeda.
* Black hole hurled out of galaxy A supermassive black hole may have been observed in the process of being hurled from its parent galaxy at high speed.
* Archaeologist: Stop Muslim Temple Mount Denial, Barbaric Digs Dr. Gabi Barkai, senior lecturer at Bar Ilan University and recipient of the Jerusalem Prize for Archaeology, says Israelis must demand that Israeli antiquities law be enforced at Israel's most important archaeological site– the Temple Mount.
* Jerusalem Day is Day of Remembrance for Ethiopian Jews Jerusalem Unification Day is the day Ethiopian immigrants memorialize the thousands who died or were killed on the their trek through the Sudan to reach the planes that would bring them to Israel in Operation Moses, the first aliyah from Ethiopia.