* Military Intelligence: Hezbollah Scuds tip of iceberg Israel is becoming increasingly concerned with the transfer of weapons from Syria to Hezbollah.
* Iran to hold more war games In the second military show in less than a month, Iran will hold a new set of maneuvers in the strategic waters of the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman.
* Former US Ambassador John Bolton: Obama Damages Israeli Security John Bolton, former United States ambassador to the United Nations, told Bar Shem-Ur on IDF Army Radio Tuesday morning that "[U.S. President Barack] Obama is harming Israeli security".
* MI: Abbas laying the groundwork for failure of proximity talks Military Intelligence research division chief Brigadier General Yossi Baidatz on Tuesday presented a bleak forecast for the opening of a negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
* Let's stop pretending It is almost a year now that a certain ritual has marked the public discourse between Washington and Jerusalem.
* Pakistani militants 'planning wave of strikes on US' Hakimullah Mehsud, leader of the Pakistan Taliban, calls on supporters to attack US cities in two video messages broadcast at the weekend.
* Stocks, Euro Slide on Government Debt Concern; Commodities Sink European stocks erased their 2010 gain as equities around the world tumbled, while the euro slid to a one-year low.
* US envoy Mitchell returns to Middle East US Middle East envoy George Mitchell has returned to the region, attempting to restart Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
* Times Square bomb suspect arrested in New York A man has been arrested in connection with the failed car-bomb attack in New York City on Saturday evening.
* New Google Tool Reveals Worldwide Censorship Data Internet users can now see how many times their government has asked the powerful Google search engine to remove content, or reveal information about those who use its services.