* Polish President Lech Kaczynski dies in plane crash President Lech Kaczynski and scores of other senior Polish figures have been killed in a plane crash in Russia.
* 'Israel will have presence at summit' US President Barack Obama's national security adviser said that Israel will still have a "robust" delegation at a nuclear security summit in Washington next week.
* U.S. drops Iran and Syria from airport watch list The United States has removed Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and other nations from augmented airport security measures.
* Gaddafi invites Israeli Arab leaders for meeting Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi has invited the heads of the Arab community in Israel to meet him in Tripoli.
* Jordan's Abdullah to U.S. in bid to revive peace process King Abdullah II of Jordan left Amman for Washington on Saturday for landmark talks with U.S. President Barack Obama aimed at breaking a deadlock in peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Greece rescue hope sends euro and stocks higher The euro has jumped and stock markets have risen on reports that eurozone leaders have agreed the details of a plan to rescue debt-ridden Greece.
* Lieberman: Polish president was true friend of Israel Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Polish President Lech Kaczynski, who was killed in a plane crash Saturday along with at least 130 others in Russia, was a "true friend of the State of Israel".
* Vatican defends Pope in paedophile letter row The Vatican has defended the Pope against allegations that he was responsible for delaying Church action against a US paedophile priest.
* Iran unveils 'faster' uranium centrifuges Iran's president has unveiled new "third-generation" centrifuges that its nuclear chief says can enrich uranium much faster than current technology.
* US says relationship with Israel 'fine' US President Barack Obama's administration believes Israel's delegation to next week's nuclear security summit in Washington will be "robust," despite Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision not to attend.