* Temple Institute wants to Offer Biblical Passover Sacrifice The Temple Mount Institute has filed suit in its fight for the right to sacrifice a sheep on the Temple Mount prior to Passover, as commanded in the Torah.
* Middle East Quartet urges Israeli settlement freeze The international Quartet of Middle East peace mediators has called on Israel to freeze all settlement activity.
* Hezbollah: Iran strike to ignite Mideast Violence could spread across the Middle East with Israel paying a "heavy price" if it launched military action against Iran.
* Putin: Russia to start up Iran nuclear plant in summer Russia will start up the nuclear reactor it is building at Iran's Bushehr atomic power plant in mid-2010.
* Poll: Nearly half of U.S. voters support total settlement freeze Almost half of all U.S. voters believe that Israel should be made to cease all settlement construction as part of a future peace deal with the Palestinians.
* Purported al-Awlaki message calls for jihad against U.S. American-born Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki is calling for jihad against America, claiming "America is evil".
* Van Rompuy and Barroso to both represent EU at G20 European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso and EU Council chief Herman Van Rompuy have decided who will speak on which subject when they both represent the union at international meetings such as the G20.
* Militants declare campaign vs Iraqi political parties The threat from Islamic State of Iraq was contained in a speech from the group's leader, Omar al-Baghdadi, on an audio tape posted on jihadist forums.
* Obama blocks delivery of bunker-busters to Israel The United States has diverted a shipment of bunker-busters designated for Israel.
* Saudi Arabia Seeks Strike on Iran The German news magazine Der Spiegel has reported that Saudi Arabia is hoping Israel will strike Iran's nuclear facilities.