* PA agrees to "proximity talks" Ahead of Biden visit to Israel, Netanyahu to meet with Mitchell again.
* Ashton throws down the gauntlet over Gaza trip EU foreign relations chief Catherine Ashton has said she plans to visit Gaza on her Middle East trip next week, putting Israeli authorities in an awkward position.
* Analysis: Not all VP visits are significant, but this one is Washington wants to ensure that Israel and the US remain on the same page regarding how to deal with Iran.
* Votes being counted in Iraq election Counting is under way in Iraq's elections, with preliminary results expected in several days.
* "Rachel's Tomb was never Jewish" Speaking to Saudi paper, Turkish PM criticizes Israel's nat'l heritage list.
* Internet access is "a fundamental right" Almost four in five people around the world believe that access to the internet is a fundamental right, a poll for the BBC World Service suggests.
* SuperPower: Visualizing the internet SuperPower: a season of programs exploring the power of the internet.
* Cyberwar declared as China hunts for the West's intelligence secrets Urgent warnings have been circulated throughout Nato and the European Union for secret intelligence material to be protected from a recent surge in cyberwar attacks originating in China.
* Geert Wilders to the House of Lords: "The Left is facilitating Islamization" It is great to be back in London. And it is great that this time, I got to see more of this wonderful city than just the detention centre at Heathrow Airport.
* Plans emerge for European Monetary Fund Plans for a European Monetary Fund emerged over the weekend as the ongoing debt crisis in Greece forces European politicians to rethink the euro area's institutional architecture.