* Iran: Arab Resistance Key to Demise of World Powers Iran’s senior nuclear negotiator, Saeed Jalil, says that Palestinian Authority resistance is the key to freedom for Muslims and the demise of western dominance.
* IAF expands training for rapid refueling Exclusive: Long-range destinations like Iran would necessitate risky practice.
* Abdullah: Protect J'lem holy sites Jordan’s king slams Israeli “provocation" after police storm Temple Mt.
* “Zionist regime seeks world control” Ahmadinejad says Israel's existence is "an insult to all of humanity."
* Israel: Syria won't detach from Iran Ya'alon holds "useful" talks with China, discusses sanctions on Teheran.
* Israel simulation prepares for two-front war with Hamas and Hizbullah Israel's military has been exercising for the prospect of a multi-front war.
* Israel shows China evidence of Iran bomb program Delegation to Beijing offers Chinese 'the full intelligence picture available to Israel'.
* Iraqi PM calls pre-vote candidate ban legitimate Iraq's prime minister Sunday defended a ban of candidates with alleged ties to Saddam Hussein's former regime, calling it a legitimate decision that would not affect Sunni turnout at the polls.
* Palestinian Cabinet meeting in Hebron Move aimed at protesting Israel's addition of shrine to list of heritage sites.
* Attempted Army Coup Throws Turkey into Crisis Turkey faces a deep crisis following the arrests by the Erdogan administration of top army commanders who allegedly plotted to bomb mosques and overthrow the increasingly Islamic-oriented government.