* Trilateral meeting in Damascus Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah met Thursday evening in Damascus.
* Riots resume in Hebron Rioting in Hebron heated up again Friday afternoon as dozens of Palestinian protesters hurled rocks at IDF troops and Border Police forces near the Jewish quarter in the city.
* Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan in 'coup plot' warning Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has vowed that conspirators in an alleged plot to sow chaos and provoke a coup will face justice.
* Israeli authorities back 600 new East Jerusalem homes An Israeli planning committee has pushed forward plans for 600 new homes in Israeli-occupied East Jerusalem.
* Islamic bloc wants action to stop heritage sites plan The Islamic bloc at the United Nations on Thursday called for international action to force Israel to rescind its decision to renovate two contested holy sites in the West Bank.
* Purim Preparations Worldwide Jewish communities around the world are making final preparations Friday for the holiday of Purim.
* Gaddafi urges jihad against Switzerland Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi called on Thursday for a "jihad" or armed struggle against Switzerland, saying it was an infidel state that was destroying mosques.
* Palestinians threaten to adopt one-state solution The Palestinian Authority has warned that it may abandon its support of the 1993 Oslo Accords.
* Top US Marine rejects Obama plan to repeal gay ban The head of the US Marines said on Thursday he opposed ending the ban on gays serving openly in the military.
* EU: Goods made at Jewish settlements are not Israeli The European Court of Justice has ruled that Israeli goods made in Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank cannot be considered Israeli.