* Lavrov announces high-level ME talks A high-level meeting of the Middle East quartet will take place in Moscow next month, Russia's foreign minister says.
* Top Turkish officers charged over 'coup plot' Seven senior military officers have been formally charged in Turkey with attempting to overthrow the government.
* Top US general: US has Plan B for slower Iraq exit he top US general in Iraq said Monday he could slow the exit of US combat forces this year if Iraq's politics are chaotic following elections next month.
* Gates Calls European Mood a Danger to Peace Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates, who has long called European contributions to NATO inadequate, said Tuesday that public and political opposition to the military had grown so great in Europe that it was directly affecting operations in Afghanistan.
* Edelstein: Iran Exporting Radical Islam to Latin America Latin American Jewish leaders are meeting with Minister of Diaspora Affairs Yuli Edelstein Tuesday night in the wake of growing Iranian influence and anti-Semitism in the region.
* 'Abbas campaign is hypocritical' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu issued a harsh response on Tuesday evening to a statement made by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas earlier in the day.
* Sharansky setting JA on new path The Jewish Agency, for years seen as a troubled and declining shell of its former self, may be getting a new lease on life, with a new organizational structure and a new mission.
* Russia discusses delay in missile delivery to Iran Russia's foreign minister has hinted that the delay in delivering air-defense missiles to Iran is connected with concerns about regional tensions.
* Abbas Warns of 'Holy War' over Rachel's Tomb Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas warns of a "holy war" over Rachel's Tomb in Bethlehem.
* Barak in US to push Iran sanctions Defense Minister Ehud Barak left for the US on Tuesday, for talks with senior American officials that will focus on Iran.