* Medvedev to PM: We have special relations with Israel Netanyahu meets with Russian president to discuss Iranian threat. At start of meeting, two discuss special relations between their countries. Medvedev: Victory over Nazis is joint victory.
* Clinton warns Iran 'becoming a military dictatorship' Iran is "becoming a military dictatorship", US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said.
* Obama names new US envoy to global Islamic body US President Barack Obama has named a new special envoy to the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
* THE GREAT CLIMATE CHANGE RETREAT THERE has been no global warming for 15 years, a key scientist admitted yesterday in a major U-turn.
* Russia Says 'Nyet” to Israel on Missile Sale to Iran Russia gave Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu the cold shoulder before he even landed in Moscow and said it will proceed with its sale of advanced S-300 missiles to Iran.
* Lieberman: Palestinian Authority behind campaign to smear Israel Much of the global effort to de-legitimize Israel is supported and sponsored by the Palestinian Authority, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said.
* New Ukraine leader unveils pro-Russia policies Ukraine's emerging new leader, Viktor Yanukovych, at the weekend began the process of rebuilding the country's relations with Russia, despite an ongoing challenge to his recent election victory.
* U.S. begins Mideast push for ideas on Iranian solution The top U.S. military officer and the secretary of state kicked off a series of visits throughout the Middle East Sunday, reaching out to the Arab world as the Obama administration pushes for tougher sanctions against Iran and its nuclear ambitions.
* Iran Analysis: A red light on Iran strike? If the US gives Israel a firm red, the gov’t will have to approach the oncoming fateful intersection with extreme caution.
* Taliban 'forced from strongholds' A joint Nato and Afghan military operation is succeeding in pushing Taliban fighters from their strongholds in Helmand province, officials say.