* New Iran nuclear sanctions 'only path', says US The US has said new sanctions against Iran are the "only path" after Tehran announced it was stepping up its uranium enrichment program.
* “Israel’s obliteration is certain” Iran's supreme leader vows to “defend Palestinians due to their heartfelt beliefs.”
* Assad: Syria will stand by Lebanon Syrian president, Lebanese official discuss "repeated Israeli threats."
* Lieberman: 'Land for Peace' is Dead Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, head of the Israel Our Home party, says, "It's time to forget our obsession of "territory in exchange for peace; all future agreements must be based on 'peace in exchange for peace.'"
* Iran to make 'advanced' attack drones Iran has begun making 'advanced' unmanned drones capable of carrying out 'assaults with high precision'.
* Jordan urges US to push ME peace King Abdullah: "Decades of instability" if two-state solution becomes unviable.
* Hamas leader Mashaal visits Moscow Group's leader arrives for talks just a week before PM scheduled to visit there.
* Giant bizarre deep sea fish filmed in Gulf of Mexico Extraordinary footage of a rarely seen giant deep sea fish has been captured by scientists.
* Pluto's dynamic surface revealed by Hubble images The icy dwarf planet Pluto undergoes dramatic seasonal changes, according to images from the Hubble Space Telescope.
* Palin: Obama Will Win Again If He Backs Israel and Bombs Iran Sarah Palin, the Alaska governor who ran with Sen. John McCain against the Obama-Biden ticket, said that U.S. President Barack Obama can win again if he starts backing Israel and decides to attack Iran.