* Time to get to work, says Sen.-elect Brown Republican Scott Brown says his Senate victory in Massachusetts sends a powerful message and he hopes to get to work right away.
* Iran to unveil three new home-built satellites Iran will unveil three new satellites in February, a report said Wednesday, amid Western concerns that Tehran is using its nuclear and space industries to develop atomic and ballistic weapons.
* Mitchell: Lebanon key to ME peace US Middle East envoy George Mitchell said Wednesday that Syria and Lebanon were key to achieving peace in the Middle East.
* Yadlin: Turkey moving towards Islamic radicals Iran has not been deterred from its march to the nuclear bomb, and one-time ally Turkey is drawing closer to the side of Islamic radicals and further from Israel and the West.
* Nigeria religious riots 'kill 200' in Jos At least 200 people have been killed in violence between Christians and Muslims in the Nigerian city of Jos, says the monitoring group.
* Vatican paper: 'ME conflict driving Christians out' A Vatican document released Tuesday blamed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the "occupying" of lands for fomenting most of the conflicts in the Middle East, driving Christians out and making life difficult for those who remain.
* Iran in billion-euro gas deal with Germany Iran has signed a one-billion-euro (1.44-billion-dollar) deal with a German firm to build 100 gas turbo-compressors.
* 'Large number of Wahhabis' streaming into Bosnia-Herzegovina Muslim terrorists in the Balkans have established a terrorist training camp in northeast Bosnia-Herzegovina.
* Obama's lost senate seat is a victory for Netanyahu The Republican upset in the race for the U.S. Senate seat held for nearly half a century by liberal Edward M. Kennedy reflects a huge victory for opponents of U.S. President Barack Obama - and also for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Airport security tops EU and US home affairs meeting US home affairs chief Janet Napolitano will join EU interior ministers gathering in Toledo to discuss enhancing security in European airports.